Death Punch Pre-Workout There are many gimmicks when selling supplements, especially before workouts. Fancy bottles, cartoons, a generic but professional look. Companies always try to be as unique as possible in an industry that has been trying to reinvent the wheel for twenty or thirty years.
However, the Death Punch pre-workout caught our eye when it released a bottle with death staring at our souls. For example, if it can glow in the dark, waking up in the middle of the night would be terrifying.
More than the design, what caught our attention was the use of ephedra. Yes, the same FDA banned ephedra. It’s so rare to find supplements that sell banned products these days, you know?
Table of Contents
About Death Punch Pre-Workout
Death Punch Pre-Workout is a supplement allowing you to perform high-intensity training with complete focus and a feeling of lightness of mind. It is also said to be the most modern formula containing all the necessary ingredients for success in the gym, among others: sarm GW-501516, geranium, ephedra extract, yohimbine, citrulline malate.
We want to question that second claim, especially in light of what the FDA has to say about ephedra, but we’ll save that for later. Other claims include muscle pump, strength, endurance, and focus.
Here’s what we notice with the bottle:
- Proprietary Blend: The entire formula is not separated into doses by ingredient, which was actually what we expected from a brand that uses a banned substance.
- Targeted Ingredients: The formula uses only what is needed and does not add fluff.
- Very long warning label: The warning pretty much states that the company is not responsible for harmful health effects, meaning that they know that its product can do nasty things.
Death Punch Pre-Workout: Supplement Facts
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate
Directions: Mix 1 tablespoon of Death Punch with water. Consume 15 to 30 minutes before exercise.
Death Punch Pre-Workout: Ingredient List
Death Punch Pre-Workout uses ten key ingredients that roll into one great blend. Unfortunately, that is a bad idea because users can’t see the full dose for each element, which is essential. Anyway, let’s check out what’s inside Death Punch Pre-Workout.
- Citrulline Malate: The way prop mixes work means Citrulline Malate gets the bulk of the dose, which is always a good sign. It means the guys behind Death Punch Pre-Workout know the performance impact of Citrulline Malate. It is also the best nitric oxide-boosting ingredient, so that’s a good start.
- Agmatine Sulfate: This ingredient is more of a pump-support component. It works by prolonging the effects of a more prominent, more potent pump booster like Citrulline Malate.
- Taurine: Taurine has many uses, but as part of a pre-workout, it’s a bit of an energizer and pump booster. Taurine’s excellent performance-enhancing properties are why it’s often added to almost all popular energy drinks.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: We get 300mg from our old friend. It’s great that they gave us the caffeine dosage because people are wary of how much caffeine they take before workouts. At 300mg, you get the caffeine equivalent of three cups of coffee. If you’re a fan, you shouldn’t mind. However, it will bother you if you are more of a tea lover.
Death Punch Pre-Workout can provide you with tremendous muscle pumps, increased strength, endurance, laser focus, and an immense increase in your fat burning. The great advantage of the pre-workout supplement is its mighty energy boost from all its stimulants.
Also Read: Pride Road Hibiscus Jelly Product